Menu NASA AZ Home Home Schedule Contact About

Go Back   NASA AZ > Classifieds & Vendor Marketplace > Classifieds > Autos & Trailers For Sale

Old 03-08-2011, 05:20 PM

2011 Featherlite Trailers-delivered to AZ in March

In my search for a 14'x8.5' Featherlite trailer, I have come across a deal that may be worth considering if you are interested in purchasing a trailer soon. Featherlite aluminum trailers are top quality as those who have them can attest.

American Trailer is the largest Featherlite dealer in USA. They have the lowest prices on Featherlite trailers. There are no dealers in AZ and closest are in Chino, CA or El Paso, TX. Their selling prices are unmatched by any dealer I could locate in the nearest states to AZ.

Although they are based in WV, the owner lives in Mesa. The owner is coming back to AZ ~ 3/26 and can tow back some trailers. To be cost effective, at least 2 or 3 need to sold and brought back to AZ. For the std 3110 - open car hauler, it is about $450/trailer to bring back 2 and ~ $375/each for 3, ~ $325/each for 4. Depending on trailer sizes - he can stack 4 total. No sales tax. Brand new 2011 with full factory warranty and appropriate paperwork needed to register the trailer. I am not making anything on this - I just want a trailer and would like to split shipping with others. If interested, please contact me asap at suprajayaz at aol dot com.
==========

The deal never went through since there were only 2 of us in this and the seller decided to increase the delivery price way beyond what one could buy one new in CA. There is now a Featherlite dealer in Scottsdale.
A better alternative is Aluma trailers (78 series or 82 series) - which are less expensive and have similar features to the FL and Trailex. Big Tex in Phx and APC Equipment in Tucson sell this brand.

Last edited by suprajayaz; 03-27-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 03-03-2012, 05:43 AM

How many people do you have so far?
Old 03-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Arizona Honda Challenge Group Leader

Check OP date....
Old 03-27-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dti View Post
How many people do you have so far?
See updated original post. Aluma has qualities / features between Trailex and Featherlite. Feel free to contact me off line for details.

Tags
aluminum, car hauler, featherlite, trailer