PDA

View Full Version : Team Safety Driving School February 9, 2013

nhamden
01-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Pictured below is TSDS's Class of January 2013 and was another great class, now we are looking forward to February 9.

Please tell your friends, family and anyone that will listen to sign up and contact us for your special pricing of $99, because you are a NASA member!

Thanks for you support,

Norm and Susan
www.teamsafetydrivingschool.org

Tage
01-22-2013, 09:11 AM
Very cool Norm and team!

P.S. Is that Ralph Evans in the pic?!?!

nhamden
02-06-2013, 05:21 PM
Tage, that is Ralph with his two teens, also pictured is Frank Beck with his wife and two teens, all 4 teens are chips off the ole block, they seem to have a natural smoothness that must come from their genes.

Not only will this Saturday's class be TSDS's 2nd anniversary, but it's supposed to rain, we are so excited about the forecast because of the dynamics that rain brings to the driving pad and feeds directly through the vehicle to the driver and forces them to be smoother with all inputs, which we all know contributes to lowering the chance of an accident and if someday they choose to join NASA's DE programs, TT, TA or race group, watch out, smooth is fast!!!

Thanks,
Norm
928 254 5400
www.teamsafetydrivingschool.org

j0oftheworld
02-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Norm, could I purchase an entry for a friends daughter as a gift?
She was recently a passenger in an accident where there was a fatality.
Being a brand new driver I know this training would boost her confidence and I think the fun side of it would be therapeutic for her. Thank you!

nhamden
02-10-2013, 06:30 AM
No problem on purchasing a class, that would be a great gift that I am sure will never be forgotten. You can register online and make a $99 donation, or give me a call if that does not work for you. Just let me know how I can help. www.teamsafetydrivingschool.org

We had another great class yesterday, here is a note from a very loving father who has been fearing the day is baby girl starts to drive, after riding with her in the recital, you could see the relief on his face knowing that she now has skills to avoid an accident. They are considering the next class on March 9 as well.

Big thank you to our "DE1 class room man", Dave Riddle for getting his good friend's 15 year old daughter signed up as we both spent the day with her and with my good friends 15 year old daughter.

Norman
Thank you so much for a memorable day for Anisa. She came to you with absolutely no idea what driving meant and left at 5 having learned so very much! You have no idea what a difference you made. I will certainly let you know about March 9th and thanks again for making such a difference! I am glad you and Susan made it back safely and it was great to meet her. See you soon,